Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Diva Weekly Challenge #115: "Amanda Day or Earth Day" 2nd Tile

Those of you who looked at my first tile are aware that I was not pleased with the result. It was okay but it somehow left me wanting. I posted it anyway. I am not sure if I just needed to get that one out of my head or what but this one was much easier. I also like the result of this one much better. It is still an organic tile, but the tangles seemed to flow much more easily and it seemed that I had a much better direction of what I wanted to do. The only thing that I did not include that I had thought about using was Helen Williams Leaflet tangle. You can go to her blog A Little Lime to see the step out for this. Just felt that did not need to add it after I got to the end. I still think it is a great tangle. Here is what I came up with. I hope that you enjoy it.





Tangles used: Chainlea, Flux, Phicops, and Mumsy

If you have not all ready visited I am the Diva, would encourage you to do so and look at the other great submissions by some fantastic artists. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.
Enjoy some tangling.

10 comments:

  1. I love this tile; love the BIG flower in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Mumsy and is that some Ynix?
    Brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes it is Ynix. I stopped naming unpublished official tangles, but you spotted it.

      Delete
  3. Organically grown. Your tangle choices are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was trying to do an organic tile. It was fun to do.

      Delete
  4. You've created a lovely, harmonious picture! The giant Mumsy is awesome, a real eye catcher!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was much more pleased with this one than the first.

      Delete
  5. I really like this. That is a fantastic Mumsy you have there! This has a lovely organic feel to it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.