Friday, May 10, 2013

Adventures in Monotangle #10 - Hi-C

This was a tough one. I do like this tangle but I really hit a block on how to use it as a monotangle. I toyed with a couple of ideas and none really seemed to go anywhere. Finally decided to just break out my Metallic Gelly Roll pens and vary it that way. Cannot really say much more about this one.





So far there have not been a lot of submissions of this one. To see what is there and to check back later in the week can go to Mindful Creations

Thanks for visiting. As always comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle!!

4 comments:

  1. You are so right, this is a difficult tangle to make a monotangle with. I do like your colored one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tangle but it makes me feel a little better to hear it was on the hard side for the ones with experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it...somehome it seems to shine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.