Thursday, December 12, 2013

Favorite Contemporary/Modern Christmas songs

This is a different post for me. I usually do not post these things on my blog. My original intent was to include this in my Diva Challenge post but did not think of it at the time and I was not sure how to do it. I have since learned how easy it is. I did add it to my post but not sure how many people will see it. Not really sure how many people will see this. These are two of my favorite modern/contemporary Christmas songs. I like  a lot of the traditional carols but these are so different and meaningful. If you have stumbled across this by accident or intentionally, I hope that you will take the time to listen to both of these songs. Enjoy them and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.





Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.