Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Diva Challenge #184: "New Official Tangle: ING by Molly" , 2nd Post

As I indicated in the earlier post for this challenge I wanted to do another tile. Part of the reason for this is that it gave me more time to experiment with this tile. I did not try to change the lines of it that much and focused more on trying different things inside and not just shading it. Here is what I came up with. It has a Hollibaugh effect to it. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: ING, Stripes, Knightsbridge, Fasset, Ahh, Beads, Paradox, and Scrawlz

I was not sure about using Paradox as was not sure how it would turn out. I like the way it whooshes across the page. 

I have only been able to see about half of the things posted so far so hope to see the rest soon. There have been some unique and creative things that people have done. Go visit by clicking on I am the Diva. Try it your self even if you are not up to posting your work on line. That is not necessary to participate.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

12 comments:

  1. This one is also beautiful, Donald! I like the way you used it as Hollibaugh and the vines are great next to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice of tangles, beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your experiment with fills. This tangle has so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, paradox...that's one I want to try inside of ING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice tile. I especially like the ING with the stripes in it. good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donald - This is really great! - Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the different INGs look fantastic. I suspect I too will play around more with ING once I get some free time ^^ Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great second tile, Donald. It has wonderful movement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the choice of patterns in the ING. Very lively.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have managed lots of lovely variations of ING. I have never used Scrawlz it looks great as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, it almost has an underwater feel to it! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the different patterns on the Ing-surfaces, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.