Thursday, October 23, 2014

Diva Challenge #190: " Pink for Ardath" second tile

Was able to get this finished sooner than I thought. Have not used my gel pens for a while and that is what I used mostly in this tile. Is not quite as free flowing as I imagined in my mind but it turned out okay. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Nebel, Cadent, Mooka, Zinger
Nebel is a tangle from Sandy Steen Bartholemew's book Totally Tangled. 

I used Sakura Metallic gel pens and Stardust pens. They were both pink but was disappointed that the Stardust color does not show up well on the black tiles. It does show on white paper. Have not tried it on the Renaissance tiles, but thinking it will show up at least a little on those. I also used a white Prismacolor pencil for the highlighting and shading. 

Go to I am the Diva to see all the other great pieces of art. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

6 comments:

  1. These pens are always great in real but disappointing after scanning. The tile is very pretty, Donald!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to play with different pens. Some work better than other and some show up in a photo better than others. Looking good, Donald!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Tiles are intriguing, and I like yours, Donald. You used three of my very favorite Patterns, and introduced a new one, Nebel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the effect of using colour on the black tiles - nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.