Saturday, December 20, 2014

Advent Journey : Week 3

This will be a short post. Was a little undecided about posting as I have not completed all the sections for this week. Probably will not get all caught up until closer to Christmas so decided to post what I had done so far. This has been an interesting challenge. I have done better at staying up with my devotion than tangling in all the sections of this template. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the study is only 14 days and this is 25 days. Besides the time challenge, some of the suggested tangles have been difficult. Is surprised me a little as the strokes are not complicated, but have really had to concentrate. Not sure that I was successful in completing all the tangles. But as they say in Zentangle®, there are no mistakes, only unplanned opportunities. Here is what I have so far. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used (so far): Sand Swirl, Trivolution, Yah, and Diva Dance.
Tangles still to add : Meringue, Zailz, and Bunzo

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

4 comments:

  1. I like how this has progressed. It is quite a challenge to do it daily, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is turning out nice. I don't really know what this challenge is but you should have a nice ZIA when you are through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not really a challenge, but it is challenging. This was started by Dianne at Living Well Resources. She created the template as an Advent Journey. She did one last year also. You can download the template at her blog. She gives suggested tangles to use during the week. I have chosen to use the suggested tangles rather than add some of my own.

      Delete
  3. Really beautiful so far, Donald. I did something similar with an outline of the beautiful castle that dominates our town and am pleased with the effect. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year. Axxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.