Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Advent Journey : Week 3 - Update

Quick update. I finished week 3 sections. Well almost. After I was looking at the pictures I took I realized that I had not filled in Bunzo. Oh well, you can see that in the final version. Am still behind. I still have 4 sections unfilled and should only have 2. Hopefully will get it done by Friday. If not will finish and post it later. Will probably post when I have completed some final shading as well. Not sure if I will add color or not. Here is what I have so far. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: Trivolution, Sand Swirl, Yah, Diva Dance, Zailz, Meringue, and Bunzo.
As with the previous weeks, there were a number of tangles that I had not done before. Meringue, Zailz, and Yah definitely were challenges. will have to do some work in my journal to work on these a little. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. 

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.