Thursday, January 22, 2015

Square One: BB

The focus tangle for  Square One this week is BB. I have never used this tangle before. I have to be honest, it is one that just never attracted me. There is not really anything wrong with it, I just did not think of using in any tiles. When it was selected as the focus tangle I almost decided to forgo trying to do a tile. Honestly I was not sure what to do. I did not start out to do a monotangle. It just kind of emerged as I was doing it. O guess it is best to describe it as a Hollibaughesque BB.

This is also one of those tiles that I have mixed feelings about. There is not anything really wrong with it There is just not much about it that attracts me. I will do what i usually do with tiles like this. I will put it aside and go back to it later. Sometimes my perspective does change.  I will probably use BB a little more, but not in this way.  Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tried to accent this using stippling and some shading. It was difficult deciding what to do.

Thanks for visiting. As usual comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. 

Go Tangle !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.