Thursday, February 26, 2015

Diva Challenge #206: "Tools/Trade

This week's challenge is to use materials or tools that you do not usually use. Is a lot going on and was not even sure that I would have a chance to do something. Took a few moments last night and did something quickly. What I chose to do was use a new tool. When I did the ZAP program last fall I received a package of things from Sakura. One of the items was a set of Koi watercolor brush pens. I have never used them. Thought this would be the perfect opportunity to pull them out and see what could do. As I usually use the Microns was a challenge to keep some consistency with the brush tips. Did not turn out too bad except for the flux. Got a little heavy handed. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.





  
Tangles used: Zander, Flux. Mooka, Zinger, Chainlea

Not using my compuer, plus this is a scan, so took a while to get the picture so it was able to be seen. Not exactly the best, but cannot devote any more time to it.

I have not looked at what others have done. Maybe able to get to it later. If you have not, would encourage you to do so by going to I am the Diva and looking at all the art.

Thanks for visiting.  As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

5 comments:

  1. I do believe that this is quite different to handle, Donald. But it's worth while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie composition ! Nice composition !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the thick/thin line work these brush pens give. Fun tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge. Those pens are nice. I particularly like the Zander.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/02/my-diva-tools-trade-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.