Sunday, March 22, 2015

Square One Focus Tangle: Mooka - More traditional

I decided to do another tile with Mooka today rather than try to squeeze it in later in the week. Actually, if I am honest about it, it also allowed me to avoid some tasks that I am not all that motivated to do read organize information for taxes. But I did enjoy doing this and it gave me some much needed shading practice. I think the shading is what makes the traditional Mooka so beautiful. Over all I am pleased with the way that this one turned out. I guess if I really wanted to be critical I could find things that I do not like but I am going to focus on the process. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Mooka, Zinger, Keeko
Shading was done with the standard Zentangle® pencil.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.