Friday, May 22, 2015

Square One: Focus Tangle - Zinger

This week's focus tangle for Square One is Zinger. While I like this tangle, I tend to see it as an embellishment and not a main tangle. I think that came out in this tile. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used; Zinger, Pendrils
Shading done with HB and 4B pencils.

 This was an relaxing tile to do. Nice long lines and repetitive stokes. Not sure about the shading on this one.  Did not come out quite the way that I had envisioned but that is okay. Think maybe I tried to do too much with the shading. I need some work on this. It is not something I practice much.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.