Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bookmarks : Easy and fun

Has been awhile since I did any bookmarks. They are usually easy to do and do not take a lot of time. Had been working on a number of other things so wanted to do something just for fun. Other than the Knightsbridge at the bottom, none of the patterns have names as for as I know. They are the result of something a did a while back that I called S-plorations. I basically started with the basic element of an S and just tried to come up with different things to do. Can see these and some other examples by clicking on My Tangles tab on the top of the page and scroll down to the S-ploration  entry. There are some basic shapes and then some embellishments added. Here is what I did. I hope you enjoy it.



Have not really decided if I am going to add anything to the top. When I got done with the last one, noticed that it had gotten a little wonky. Not sure what to do to finish it off. May do some Tipple or maybe even Jetties.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. 

Go Tangle !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.