Monday, June 15, 2015

Square One Focus Tangle: Flux

This week's focus tangle is Flux. I have not done a focus tangle for a while. Have too many other things demanding my time. When I saw that it was Flux figured that I could get something done before I need to focus on prepping for my class on Saturday. I enjoy doing this tangle. I also use it regularly in my Basic class as it is a good tangle to demonstrate the flexibility of Zentangle®, and that there are no mistakes and no hard and fast rules. Rick and Maria have very different ways of doing this tangle. I liken it to the different fonts on a computer. Commas, apostrophes and quotation marks look different in different fonts but we still see them as the same thing. Both ways of doing this are recognized as the same tangle. Here is what I came up with I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Flux- both versions, Scroll Feather, Ahh, Antidots, & Featherfall. I do not know if the vine with Antidot has a name or not.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. 

Go Tangle !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.