Wednesday, September 23, 2015

New Project: Tangled Letter

I really do not remember who the CZT was that originally posted this. The first time I saw it I thought it was great and wanted to try it. That was some time ago. I never gave up on it, I just did not work on it a lot. Part of that at first was that I did not know if I wanted to do the letter free hand or to use a stencil. I ultimately decided to use the stencils that I won in Genevieve Crabbe's give away. They are a 5" stencil. I used the letter for my first name, a D. I am not done with it yet as I have only completed tangling and coloring. I hope to complete the cutting out of sections soon but wanted to post what I had so far. Here it is. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: Mooka, Rixty(variation),Tripoli, Flora, Nymph, Cubine, Keeko, Poke Root and Poke Leaf.
Colors where done with Prismacolor pencils. Some are layered and others are single colors. I used a blender on all of them.

Two things that I have to decide. One is what color matte I will use as a background and also what to cut out and what to leave. Will post when I have it completed. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.