Friday, December 2, 2016

Some other new things: Ornaments using chalkmarkers

Here is something that I have been working on for the Winter Market that I am participating in. These are a couple of chalkboard style balls. I used Uchida Chalk Markers to do these. Working in the round is always a challenge but am pleased with the way that these turned out. Have one more ball and a couple of the rectangular ornaments to do. Hopefully I will get them done next week. If not there is always next year. I did not do any new ceramic ones this year. Figured that I had  enough. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy them.



The white is a Sampson-based snow flake with Msst and Ahh.  The purple is Stella with a little 
Indy-rella.

One thing about these chalk markers is that if you do not like what you have done you can wipe it off with a wet cloth and start over. I did use a Krylon matte  spray finish to seal it so it would not rub off or smear later.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.